Jewish Costa Rica Adventure: Beachs, Mountains, Jungles
The 8-night Costa Rica Jungles, Mountains and Beaches Experience for Jewish young professionals offers a diverse adventure that combines the volcanic mountains of Costa Rica, one of the tallest peaks in Central America, some of the best rainforest wildlife viewing in the world, and some breathtaking tropical beaches.
- 9 days
- Beaches, volcanos, hot-springs, horseback riding and more!
- Visit Corcovado National Park, one of the most bio- diverse places on earth!
- Summit the Chirripo, Costa Rica's tallest peak!
- Rain-forest hikes, coffee plantation visit, surfing lessons!
- Catamaran sunset snorkel tour!
- Good & healthy food
- Visit with local Jewish community
- Jungle lodges and unique hotels
Affordable, short flight from US & Canada
To secure your spot on our adventure, please register for the trip on our website, and then secure your place on the trip by going to the Costa Rica trip page and making the $300 deposit that will hold your space, or make the full payment.
For more info about us check our website: www.costaribbean.com