In honor of the blizzard that has New Yorkers in a frenzy, we have created a list of ten weather-related commandments to help guide you through today's winter storm.
1. Thou shalt have no other shoes before boots.
2. Thou shalt not make fewer than 30 cups of hot chocolate.
3. Thou shalt not take the subway or ride thy bike in vain.
4. Remember thy local weather advisory, to keep it holy.
5. Honor thy neighbhorhod's delivery distance limits.
6. Thou shalt layer with fury should thou be compelled to venture outdoors.
Bookmark/Search this post with